Municipalities, institutions and businesses -- join the NB Power eCharge Network. The eCharge Network is New Brunswick’s electric vehicle public charging network. Be a leader in your sector by offering your customers the option to recharge their electric vehicles.
Advantages of being an eCharge Network champion
By becoming an eCharge Network station owner, you are taking part in the transformation of the way vehicles in New Brunswick fill up with a cleaner fuel source. By offering electric vehicle charging at your business, municipality or institution, you are helping to reduce New Brunswick’s carbon footprint, while attracting new customers, visitors and clientele.
You’ll also benefit from increased visibility with eCharge Network marketing activities.
But above all else, you will attract customers who want to take advantage of the many benefits of the eCharge Network:
- The most robust network in New Brunswick;
- Simple, consistent pricing;
- An integrated system with a charge card and mobile app that provides access to all eCharge Network and FLO charging stations;
- A web site where users can find information on the network, as well as personalized, secure customer space (My Account) where they can order and add credits to eCharge Network cards; and,
- A 24/7 telephone help line.
As an eCharge Network champion, you can expect:
- Distinctive brand promotion;
- Access to a site reserved for eCharge Network station owners, where you can view usage statistics for your stations;
- Made-in-Canada chargers from the leading Canadian supplier;
- And much more.
What does being an eCharge Network Champion involve?
To become an eCharge Network champion, you must purchase and install one or more public charging stations.